Saturday, March 21, 2009

AWWW The Smell of Puppy Breath


As a German Shepherd breeder for over twenty years. I never get tired of puppy breath. When new life has entered the world we have to marvel at one of Gods new beginings. Counting Twenty toes,and a tail.

To see their instint kick in at birth is something to see. They can not see or hear at birth and rely solie on mom to help them through the journey of puppyhood. As I sit and watch my puppies I see pure innocents and feel a deep devotion grow over me. Iam responsable for these babies.

As they start to move around more and develope their vocal skills its so easy to fall in love. Many hours of love and labor go into these wonderful creatures they call a dog. Who will be my show puppy next, who will do well in herding, agility, obeidence and who will I let go to live with someone else.

This as a breeder is what my life is about. To love all my pups equally and to watch them grow to perfection. Gods Creatures.

Aw the smell of puppy Breath.

A Dogs Soul

Every dog must have a soul, somewhere deep inside
Where all his hurts and grievances are buried with his pride.
Where he decides the good and bad, the wrong way from the right,
And where his judgement carefully is hidden from our sight.

A dog must have a secret place, where every thought abides,
A sort of close acquaintance that he trusts in and confides.

And when accused unjustly for himself, He cannot speak,
Rebuked,

He finds within his soul, the comfort he must seek.
He'll love, tho'he is unloved, and he'll serve tho'badly used,
And one kind word will wipe away the times when he's abused.

Altho' his heart may break in two, his love will still be whole,
Because God gave to every dog an understanding Soul!

Unknown

No comments: