Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CH Ambers Fantasia of Deblyn's Puppies Are Here!



It was a long 2 days, but Diva's pups arrived on May 11th, 2009. 5 males and 2 females. We ended up doing a C-section on the last pup which didn't survive. But all in all Diva and her pups are doing well. Its been a little over a week and I see again what mother nature has created. It always leaves me in awe.

The pups have a strong instint when it comes to finding Diva. Their sense of smell is some of the best I have seen. They came out screaming and wanting their mother. I figure that some of these pups will have a future in search and rescue.

They all have great shoulder placement at this age. (You can see this when they lay on their sides). Great heads and beautiful markings. Now we play the waiting game.

I will be taking photos soon as they start their development. I know both females will be staying here. I will post regularly as they progress. Also you can see pictures on the nursery page

Here are some photos of the sire, Multi BIS INT/AM CH Covy Tucker Hill Tjr's Marc Flex, Hsas, CD, RE, OFA EXC

No comments: